Pet Peeves Grant Application
Pet Peeves, Inc., "the voice of Long Island pets," is seeking charitable organizations (not individuals) that are involved with activities that match our own mission statement.
PET PEEVES' Three Phase Mission Statement:
PHASE I: To raise and distribute funds to Long Island No-Kill Shelters, Rescue organizations and to those who work on behalf of Long Island's needy pets and animals.
PHASE II: To increase the number of Pet Education Programs, in our community's schools, and to teach children and adults to respect and care for all creatures.
PHASE III: To increase the number of Pet Therapy Programs in our Long Island hospitals, nursing homes and senior centers.
A requesting agency needs to provide the following information:
- A brief description of the organization requesting assistance and its mission. Include specific data that would include years in operation, geographic area reached, number of paid staff, and number of active volunteers.
- State your specific request with back-up data.
- Copy of organization's 501 (c) 3
- Organizations will need to provide financial data; i.e.: financial information, 990 form
- List of board members
- Brief explanation as to how you raise funds and where these funds come from; i.e.: companies, individuals, fundraising events, etc.